NOB7 MCB belong to the advanced level of the nineties in the world instead of the older generation of L7.
They have protective function as shortage as overload, and are used in lighting distribution system in industry,commerce and dwelling, and protect fractional electric motors.
NOB7 MCB,They have many merits of high protective grade(up to IP20),high breaking capacity, reliable sensitive action, convenient, multi pole assembling. long life etc. They are mainly adapted to the circuit of AC 50Hz, 230V in single pole, 400V in double, three, four poles for protecting overload and short circuit. Meanwhile, they are also used in turning on or off the electric apparatus and lighting circuit under the normal condition.
– Conforms to standard of electrical:EN60898(IEC898)
– Rated current (Ue):230V/400V;50/60Hz
– Rated breaking capacity:
10KA IEC898(0.5~63A) ;
– Short circuit breaking capacity of DC:
– Performance:C,D characteristic curve
– Max fuse that can be connected to:100AgL(>10KA)
– Selective grade:3
– Working ambient temperature:-5 to+40°C
– Enclosed protective class:P40(Under mounting)
– Life: Electrical & Mechanical:
Not less of 8000 times switching operation
Not less of 20000 times switching operation
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.